3.08.2008

More Japan Pics





My first box of cereal.
It says "Bran Flake." Half the size of an American box for about $3.50. But at least I found a box! They're pretty good.


Look what I found in the super market! Ewwwww! Dried fishies. They munch on them like snacks or crush them and use them in foods (yes, even some Japanese foods you now eat, but I won't tell you... I'll spare you my agony)




My company cell phone rocks! Except this one's all in Japanese... I have to switch it but the technology is AWESOME. The camera is like 3 mega pixels and it has the light-up rim effect when it rings... looks like some Star Trek device.





Now, check out this vending machine... notice anything? They put advertisements on them here. But who is that?? Tommy Lee Jones!?!?! WTH!? Why on earth would you have Tommy Lee Jones market your products? And Boss? As in Hugo Boss? Maybe they couldn't contract Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, or hell even Ben Stiller.... Oh well, I had an attack on my way to work when I saw it and had to share.


My first take out meal. For less than $5 I got some "gyu-don." Which is one of my fav dishes. Sauted beef served on top of white rice and sometimes with onions. This one has Kimchi on it (which is a Korean-style spicy cabbage condiment) Oishii-yo! (Yummy!)



This ladies and gentlemen is a legendary bag of Easter's greatest Cadbury Mini Eggs. This unfortunately is not a Japanese product... However, I was able to smuggle this 1lb bag into the country... but now this bag is empty. For those of you with a heart and/or love for your beloved Dee... send her a little token of that love with a baggie of these delightful treasures to:


Attn: Diana
English Plus
735, Saijyo-shinden, Showa-town, Nakakoma,
Yamanashi, 409-3865, Japan


...for she will love you eternally...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're getting a box.

THAT DOES NOT SAY 'BRAND FLAKES' on it. It says 'SCRIBBLE SCRIBBLE, line, dash, space, mow'. Thats what it says XD. Man if I'm acting like this now I'm going to be a bitter old veteran by the time I get back from my second tour XD mow.

HEY I forgot to mention, go find me a hot asian husband. Preferablly taller than 5'7'' and fit. Must be between 180-220lbs with APX 12% body fat, and must be self-dependent. I'm rich off the stock market but I aint gonna be no one's suga daddy shiiiiit.

;)