I wanna show you guys some of the kids/students I've been working with for the past week and training. These however, won't be
my students because these are graduating and I'll be getting a new batch of non-potty-trained-germ-infested toddlers ^_^ Some of these are at they're end-of-the-year presentation called "Happyokai" and some are at the field trip we went on to the Fruit Park in the Mountains.

This is Mion. He was crying hysterically because he was afraid of leaving his daddy before the performance. A little stage fright!

This is the Bambi Pre-school class performing! These are barely 3 year olds ^_^
Watch the Bambi 3.5-4 year olds follow the choreography, cute munchkins!

Lunch time picnic-style on our field trip, everyone was so well-behaved!

Her name is Mahiro. She is a very serious little girl, but when she does smile it's price-less! She is absolutely gorgeous!

This is Nanaho. She is the cutest little chubster ever! I caught her gobbling up her rice ball ;o) Kawaii-ne! (How cute!)

This is the view from the park we were at. Can you see Mt Fuji?
No comments:
Post a Comment