I got my Alien Registration... and everything went smooth. Wait... O_O I'm an ALIEN!!!! *Gasp*My new pimped out ride yall. 99,000 yen (bout $100) Cost includes bell, basket, bike lock, and registration... for if stolen the cops can find it.
First night out wit da girls. That's Asuka the "Fashionista" and Natsumi the "Yopparai Sensei!" (The Drunken Master)
My first serious home-cooked dish. It's stir-fried tofu with veggies over rice with a side of steamed dumplings. Oishii katta! (It was delicious!)
Typical Japanese vehicle, no ass... (company car)
English Plus
http://www.englishplus.co.jp/
-My school, place of employment, second home [or more like 1st home], my $ provider
Well, that's it for now guys. I have lots and lots of training to do. Teaching takes practice and lots of dedication (and lesson planning!). SO much has happened in just one little week... can't wait for what's gonna happen next!
3 comments:
Alright di now I know you're a work a holic so I'm going to say this, and it'll be my last comment on here for a while since you know I dont have steady 'net connection out hither XD
HAVE FUN. ok? I mean... I know Japan is overpriced, but go check out the sites, go clubbn, check out the drag races, and check out the HOT BOYS DAMNIT and send me updates. I'm deprived out here. And have a guinness for me. Or a yellow tail chiraz. or a mojita. or something i like damnit >.< When are you coming back? I'll be going to florida (disney world), colorado, penn, and hawaii, and obviously home too when I get back befor I settle down in fort mead. I was really hoping you could take that trip with me =(. I saved for it for a long time. Next time I guess.
So yea dont forget to have fun. !!!!
Oh yea I figured out what the skypee thingy website you sent me was and I'll do it when I get back home because the connection out where I'm at sucks. We built this fob. It wasnt already established when I get here. =(
Alright im outi. love ya <3
DEE!!!!!!!! that bike is freakin' sweeeeet....i think this might be the one time i might be extremely jealous of you...when you went to Japan (to live) i was only slightly jealous.
And your apartment is very quaint...you gotta spice it up! quickly...and i'll get on those cadbury eggs things...hopefully...IF...i remember. miss ya.
(i deleted this comment because it had some errors and that bothered me...anyway...see ya)
Post a Comment